Writing Journal Entry 4
Weekly post to keep me accountable for what I want to accomplish. Click to see all journal entries.
Accomplished 13 – 19 Jul 2019
I feel pretty good about this past week and got done everything that I wanted to.
1. I finalized my short story about Shaundra.
2. I worked on my collection of short stories about the women in my family, focusing on Elizabeth Wellman Winney.
3. I worked on my second Fall submission for the The First Line. It’s due August 1st.
4. I belong to the Fairfax County Genealogy Society. One of the special interest groups is family history writing. Members can submit their family story to the group at the monthly meetings to be critiqued.
I volunteered to have my story of the Blessing sisters critiqued in November, so I started researching the information and writing the story.
Planned for Next Week
1. Add more to my family history submission about the Blessing sisters.
2. Continue to work on my collection of short stories about the women in my family.
3. Finalize and submit my poem for the Fall edition of the The First Line.