Writing Journal Entry 8
Weekly post to keep me accountable for what I want to accomplish. Click to see all journal entries.
Accomplished 10 – 16 Aug 2019
Another productive week for ongoing stories and poems, and new ones!
1. I wanted to finalize the first draft of the Blessing sisters’ stories. I did work on it, but didn’t finish it. Moving that to next week. I mostly got distracted by a new short story collection that popped in my head this week that I started working on before the ideas floated away.
2. I wrote a little on my short story about Elizabeth Wellman Winney. It’s not a high priority so I’m happy with a little here and there until after I finish the Blessing sisters story.
3. I wrote several more poems this week, and posted older ones I found.
Planned for Next Week
1. Finalize the complete first draft of the story about the Blessing Sisters. For real this time!
2. Work on my story about Elizabeth Wellman Winney when I can.
3. Flesh out the new short stories about fate, love, and life.