Writing Journal Entry 11
Weekly post to keep me accountable for what I want to accomplish. Click to see all journal entries.
Accomplished 31 Aug – 5 Sep 2019
1. Edited parts of the first draft of the Blessing sisters’ story for the Fairfax Genealogical Society’s Family History Writing SIC. Deadline is October 1, 2019.
2. Worked through the first assignment of the 100 Day Book program to write the story about half sisters Elizabeth Wellman Winney and Kathryn Lorenz Brucher, and their mother, Mary Heuertz Wellman Lorenz. First Deadline is September 13, 2019.
3. I decided not to submit a poem for the Winter Edition of The First Line. I’m going to spend more time working on my poetry before submitting any more.
4. I did end up creating two new stories for my collection of short stories about fate, chance, and coincidences.
Planned for Next Week
1. Work on each of the above writing projects and try not to get distracted by other story ideas, which, as you can see by item #4 above, that isn’t easy.