Writing Journal Entry 19
Weekly post to keep me accountable for what I want to accomplish. Click to see all journal entries.
Accomplished 20 Oct – 1 Nov 2019
1. I posted more parts of The Blessing sisters’ story on my Family History blog as a series.
2. I met the seventh deadline of the 100 Day Book program for my story about the sisters in my family tree.
My weekly goal is 4200. I wrote 3,768 this week and my total so far for the book is 29,240. I needed to spend more time on research this week so my word count was down.
3. Last week I said that I was putting my collection of stories about fate, chance, and coincidences on hold for now to focus on the story of my Grandma Myrtle Jolly Hemenway. And for the most part I have. I did a lot of research this week, and wrote some, but mostly research so I can do her story justice.
But just yesterday, some new visions popped into my head on one of the stories I hadn’t fleshed out yet. I really liked the new premise so I had to write down at least an outline before I forgot it all.
Planned for Next Week
1. Work on meeting next week’s 100 Day Book program deadline. I’ll aim for between 4200 an 4500 words next week.
2. Work on book about Grandma Myrtle Jolly Hemenway’s life.