Writing Journal Entry 20 and 21
Weekly post to keep me accountable for what I want to accomplish. Click to see all journal entries.
Accomplished 2 – 15 Nov 2019
Wow – I do not know where the time went! I missed last Friday’s post because there was so much going on to prepare for family visiting. I meant to post my weekly update on Saturday, and next thing I knew it was Friday.
So I’m combining the two weeks.
1. I finished posting The Blessing sisters’ story on my Family History blog as a series.
2. I met the 8th and 9th deadlines of the 100 Day Book program for my story about the sisters in my family tree. I’m up to a total of 38,867 words so a little ahead of my goal.
3. I’m having a hard time deciding which larger family story to write first. I’ve been working on two: one about my 3x great grandmother “Grandma Newhouse” and her life on the Oregon Trail and a pioneer in Oregon and Washington states; and one about my grandma, Myrtle Jolly, and her life.
Planned for Next Week
1. Work on meeting next week’s 100 Day Book program deadline. I’m trying to write more each week to make up for Thanksgiving week when I won’t have much time for writing.
2. Write a new post for my blog about women in my family tree so I can keep that blog fresh.